Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's take a crack at it.

This is my first real attempt at just letting the verbal diarrhea flow. I think it will help to get my thoughts out there. This way I do not have to be polite, tactful, passive (like I am in person) or anything I dont want to be if I dont have to be. On here, I do not have to bite my tongue or keep my thoughts to myself becuase I do not want people to judge me or be insulted or hurt by what I say, think and feel. Im sure what I say will not be liked by all, but what I say is my opinion and truthful. I can just be me, real, honest and well....a bitch. I am not going to fake being a super happy, cheery, sunshiney, always positive person, because thats not realisitc. Sure I am happy more than unhappy. But I also am realistic and down to earth so I deal with life as it comes.

Today was a weird day. Morning kinda sucked and the work day was so so....but this evening was good, a quasi fresh start if you will. I went and worked out which is something I have been slacking on in the past couple months. I feel great that I did it and I am planning on keeping it up. I also committed to do this blog...or at least attempt at it. I think it will really help me to air my frustrations out, more on this thing than on my husband. So this is my virtual husband in a way. I can let it all out here.

I am dreading Friday, I have to go to the dentist to have some work done. It will be painful. It will make my weekend less enjoyable too. Thank God for pain pills though....actually not sure I can take them. And tylenol will not be strong enough...oh boy. Anyways on Saturday, I have a wedding to go to that I have been looking forward to for months now. Unfortunetly I wont be able to drink any alcohol...but it still should be a good time. Then Sunday, there is a big family event for a birthday party - it will be a lot of fun. I hope people show up. A lot of these get togethers people just dont show up and its pretty sad really. And of course some people have valid excuses, most dont...they are just lazy, selfish or just dont care. It is one of those things where, I want to be there, but I also would like to do other things...but its not about me. Also, I know how important this celebration is and so I am glad to be going...I just hope I am not in too much pain. But I will suck it up and deal with it if I am. Becuase again, this party is not about me. My mother did not raise me to be a selfish girl! Then Sunday night I hope to spend some time with the Mister. He will probably have some studying to do, but I hope we can watch a movie or something. Before the work week starts back up again...joy!
Well I have rambled enough and my teeth hurt so I am going to go watch some T.V.

No comments: