Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm trying to be Thankful...

I hate that I let things get to me too much. I hate that I am in such a bad mood that I cannot just turn these emotions off. I'm mad at myself that I am so grumpy and cannot even be freaking thankful for my life. I think there is something wrong with me. I wish moods had on and off buttons- it would make things a lot easier. I think the problem is that I am surrounded by so much negativity and I cannot help but get submersed in it sometimes. I know there are things I can do, like stop reading CNN and other news sites constantly. I am just obsessed with news. Even though its mostly bad shit. I still cannot help it- actually I can...I just dont.
Thanksgiving is only a few short hours away. I hope I can snap outta this funk and be happy and focus on the good things about my life. Shit, maybe I should just drink A LOT tomorrow...oh wait, I can't do that either. Eff.
Sorry to be such a downer. I hope to be nicer in my next blog. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Sorry this entry sucks.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Sorry I haven't answered texts I see them and then forget about them. As for the emails I don't remember getting any. I am taking the class with a girl I work with. It is only 3 weeks and then I am going to start another spin class in January. I will let you know which one if you want to.